Macam2 hadiah yg diaorg bagi…
1x First Prize
- One Medium Landscape Hardcover or Medium Portrait Hardcover Photobooks by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM144)
- One bag of his/her choice from AliceWonders (worth from RM50-RM200)
- One Medium Portrait Softcover or Medium Portrait Classic Softcover by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM80)
- One Large Landscape Poster by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM68)
- One PurseHook from AliceWonders (worth RM20)
All you have to do is just follow the steps below and you could grab one of the wonderful prizes:
- Get a photo of your baby in his/her stroller - DONE
- Write a blog post about this contest with title MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in STROLLER Contest - DONE
- Include your baby’s photo in the post and mention his/her name and date of birth - DONE
D.O.B: 11th January 2009
- Write about the STROLLER in the picture - DONE
We bought alya this stroller when she was about 2 months old. The stroller has some features that also fits our budget and criteria. Finally we bought this model from Sweet Cherry at SOGO. The features are:
Net Weight : 8.4kg
- Suitable from birth till 4 years
- Innovative design and portable lifestyle stroller
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Adjustable backrest and footrest
- Can be in forward or rearward facing
- Travelling system: Compatible with C100 with additional adapter
- Write your opinion about using a stroller for babies - DONE
First of all for me, stroller is used for convenience. Convenience for parents and also for the baby too. I also did a research on what moms out there need to know to select a stroller of their choice.
- For me safety is one of the most important criteria in selecting a stroller. It should be safe enough to protect your baby from most everyday accident. Off course you don't expect it to be a tank for your baby!
- Adjustable to you and your baby needs. Meaning it can cater when your baby changes his/her size from S to M to L etc...
- Easy to carry and use. Make sure it fits your car boot yah! And... it takes not that much time to assemble and store.
- It is a long term investment but this also depends on your budget. long lasting usually equals more moolaah...
- It should also be possible to hang those stimulation objects (your bees, your LED fans etc.)
- And off course there should be ample compartment to store your baby stuffs. However, too much compartment is also not a good thing since you will tend to bring those unnecessary stuffs along.
- Include a link to this contest page, PhotoBook Malaysia and AliceWonders in your entry- DONE
MomBloggersPlanet contest page : http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/1613/cutest-baby-photo-contest-october-09/
PhotoBookMalaysia : http://www.photobook.com.my
AliceWonders : http://www.alicewonders.com
- Leave a comment here with link to your blog post - DONE